Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
· To perform the duties as detailed below.
· To be aware of Quality Assurance in all daily work activities and to follow the rules of prevention.
· To report all non-conformance and problems to your Supervisor on a Non-conformance and Corrective Action Report (NACAR).
· Not to accept non-conformance and poor workmanship from fellow employees.
· To be aware of the company safety regulations and to perform all duties in a safe manner.
· To attempt to stop and to report all discovered unsafe practices.
· To respect and protect company and client confidentiality at all times.
Ø Main Duties:
· To perform a range of PVT laboratory tests, as specified in PS_PVT_T_01, unsupervised after initial training.
· To perform a range of CAL laboratory tests, as specified in PS_CAL_T_01, unsupervised after initial training.
· To perform these tests in accordance with documented procedures.
· To be fully aware of the time allocated for each test and to perform them according to that schedule.
· To maintain and update personal Training Records as measure of training success.
· To revert to appropriate senior personnel prior to proceeding with duties if instructions are unclear, if training has been insufficient or if equipment is not calibrated.
· To fully complete all worksheets, forms and records legibly and to distribute or file these in the appropriate location.
· To take additional responsibility for aspects not directly related to analyses, e.g. ordering of supplies, calibration of equipment, staff training etc.
· To become familiar with advanced troubleshooting and problem solving of equipment.
· To become active in maintaining, reviewing and improving Quality Assurance documentation.
· Performs other duties as and when required.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.