Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Business System Analyst for a contract position, located in Aberdeen.
Working as part of a Business Systems Support Team within the IS department, this role Is responsible for coordinating maintenance and support of the UKBU Business Systems, including offshore locations. This will involve day to day operational troubleshooting with the end-users, but also planning, testing and introducing future technologies.
The Business Systems Support team are the IS focal point for the key business unit systems but not limited to: Maximo, EnergySys, OSI PI, Synergi and Q4 ISSOW and are heavily involved in day to support, bug fixing and liaison with third party support vendors.
- Act as Focal point for all Business System i.e Maximo 7.6.1, EnergySys, Synergi v16, Q4 ISSOW and OSI PI.
- Ensure systems have the required infrastructure and resources available.
- Assist in delivery of daily support to all users for key systems.
- Coordinate change requests and resolution of system bugs with solution providers.
- Assist in action of support incidents in a timely manner.
- Manage major release changes to systems.
- Financial Accountability and Dimensions Ensure Business Systems have the required levels of support. Ensure uptime of Business Systems to agreed SLA's. Ensure integrity of Business Systems including security profiles and licenses. Consult with business users to define business requirements for systems. Vendor relationship management for business systems supported.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience of IT support, including offshore environments.
- Experience of IBM Maximo. Experience of EnergySys.
- Experience of OSI PI Systems.
- Experience of Microsoft Desktop environment, including MS Office and related applications.
- Experience of SQL Reporting and MS Power BI advantageous.
- Experience with but not limited to the following technologies Oracle, MS SQL Server and IIS in both client-server and web based systems.
- Good communication and experience of dealing with personnel at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven experience of managing systems, software and vendors. Ability to demonstrate positive challenge with an open collaborative style.