Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for general accounting and policy application & process administration for all cycles including inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, intercompany, etc.. Understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive financial process/accounting services.
- Advises Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributes to project as a team member or leads small projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Accounting Operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.