The Project Management Specialist will work with the Pressure Pumping Research and Development team, Product Line Managers and other business/functional teams to introduce new technologies and products to grow Pressure Pumping Technology portfolio.
- Manage and moderate Gate Meetings, providing recommendations and recording minutes and action items for follow-up by stakeholders as a means of mitigating risks to schedules, budget, and technology
- Ensure completion of Commercial Reviews and Design Reviews to mitigate commercial and technological risks and drive flawless launch execution
- As Clarity PDM Process Manager, act as primary point-of-contact to manage Clarity Portfolio Management Software, keeping it up-to-date, confirming all required fields are complete and required project documentation is in place. This requires extensive interface with User Resources. Troubleshoot User problems and/or issue SOLV tickets on behalf of Users
- Provide training and guidance to Pressure Pumping Resources regarding compliance with PDM Policies and Procedures, Stage-Gate Process, Clarity Portfolio Management Software, and Time Tracking
- Develop training materials for Clarity software and PDM procedures
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reports for Pressure Pumping Management
- Manage Resource Time Tracking in both SAP and Clarity Portfolio Management Software
- Manage Internal Orders in both SAP and Clarity Portfolio Management Software
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree preferred. 5+ years of experience in the manufacturing/engineering environment.
- 1+ years of experience with Product Development Management Process, Policies and Procedures.
- 1+ years of experience with Project Planning, Implementation and Sustainability.
- 1+ years of experience with Stage-Gate Process.
- Experience with Website Management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- 3+ years of experience with Clarity Portfolio Management Software. Subject Matter Expert (SME) preferred.
- Experience with SAP Software and SharePoint Management.
- Strong knowledge of Product Development Management Process and Policies in Chemical, equipment/tools, and software industries. Subject Matter Expert (SME) preferred.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.