Skills: Electrical Engineering, Engineering Manager
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Omsk, Russian Federation
Job Title: Electrical Superintendent, ELP
Reference: PIR 401902840
Date of issue: 03/03/2020
Project: Gazprom Neft - Omsk Refinery "Delayed Coking Unit" (DCU) Project
Job Location: Omsk, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary. Project-based
Hours/rotation: 91 days on site - 15 days off + 3 days for travelling
Salary range: Competitive salary package
- Single status
- Daily allowance and accommodation
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Job Summary/Role Description
The scope of the project includes the implementation of a new Delayed Coking complex of the existing Omsk Refinery and aimed at expanding its capacity for the conversion of heavy residues while maximizing liquid product and producing anode grade quality coke.
Electrical Superintendent, ELP, reports to the Construction Manager and is responsible for the coordination of the Construction Electrical Supervisors in their own area and has direct responsibility for the management of the Electrical Subcontract(s).
Duties and responsibilities
· Ensure that the performance of the subcontractor(s) are carefully monitored in term of schedule, quality and cost and will coordinate the necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications;
· Control and approve the Method Statements submitted by the Subcontractors, ensuring their correct application on the field;
· Coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Construction manager;
· Check that the equipment and manpower employed by the Subcontractor are adequate and that the works performed by the Subcontractor conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level fixed by the same;
· Prepare the non-conformity register for each Subcontractor and co-ordinate nonconformity resolution;
· Detect any design errors, and where possible rectify the same or request the Site Engineer to make the necessary changes;
· Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards;
· Directly participates to the HSE activities at Site for his position in the HSE plan and related procedure
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Significant civil experience in industrial construction of Large/XL Gas plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Minimum seven (7) years of relevant field experience;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Previous work experience in Russia.
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The knowledge of Russian at working level would be advantageous.
The information submitted shall include:
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- the email address of the candidate.