An opening for Field Specialist - Wellbore Intervention - based in Jandakot, Australia. The position will support the Field Operations Division.Salary Range
: AUD 85,000 - 100,000 per annumEssential Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paper work prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Intervention applications as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Technical Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 Years of Wellbore Intervention experience
- Familiar with Wellbore Clean-up, Plug & Abandonment (P&A), casing exits/whipstocks (Hydraulic & mechanical), and Big Hole Conventional Fishing
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group.
- May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups.
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention products in at least one product line.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.