Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Job Title: Senior Data Engineer
Start Date: April 2020
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is one of the contenders of the BIG4, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors. They are looking for a Data Engineer to work within the DnA team in Singapore to help with implementation of information-driven strategies, data platforms and advanced data analytics solution systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations.
• Work with our clients to model their data landscape, obtain data extracts and define secure data exchange approaches
• Understanding, assessing and mapping the data landscape.
• Maintaining our Information Security standards on the engagement.
• Collaborate with our data scientists to map data fields to hypotheses and curate, wrangle, and prepare data for use in their advanced analytical models.
• Building modular pipeline to construct features and modelling tables.
• Be focused on the wrangling, clean-up and transformation of data by working alongside the Data Science team which focuses on modelling the data.
• Using new technologies and problem-solving skills in a multicultural and creative environment.
• Meaningful experience with at least two of the following technologies: Python, Scala, SQL, Java
• Client-facing project experience
• Ability to work across structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, extracting information and identifying linkages across disparate data sets
• Meaningful experience in multiple database technologies such as Distributed Processing (Spark, Hadoop, EMR), Traditional RDBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL), MPP (AWS Redshift, Teradata), NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Titan)
• Ability to clearly communicate complex solutions
• Deep understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of client data
• Experience in traditional data warehousing / ETL tools (Informatica, Talend, Pentaho, DataStage)
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch by sending your profile across to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking another type of role, I would still be interested to hear from you, as I have many available roles at the moment.
Lastly if you know anyone for this role, please refer them to me - all successfully placed referrals are rewarded with a referral fee.
All the best & Good luck !
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!