The Key Account Manager is responsible for winning business with targeted Super Majors, National Oil Companies and International Oil Companies. This role develops key account specific sales and marketing plans for Flexible Pipe Systems and makes operational contributions to the FPS onshore business plan.Roles and Responsibilities
- Selling to named account(s), addition of a new customer is typically rare and usually subject to review process. Include key accounts within a single business group/ P&L
- Handles standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Contributes to Prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity. Works on the basis of predefined contracts price frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions.
- Handles diverse clients in a region.
- Leads a department with medium-sized estimated orders.
- Handles local focus on Small-Medium size territory
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Account Sales.
Locations: Houston, TX#permianbasin
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.