Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.About this job:
- Under direct supervision (On The Job Training REQUIRED) receives and follows specific detailed instructions.
- Learns and assist other crew members during the Installation and/or Maintenance activities in Field at Customer Sites.
- You will be responsible to learn how to execute maintenance/installation of TPS rotating equipment and assist the others crew members in performing the assigned scope of work.
- Primarily interacts with assigned MENTOR or direct supervisor and other specialists/supervisors in the group.
- Executes all required responsibilities safely and as instructed by direct supervisors and following all TPS Service applicable processes and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to BH HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker HughesCore Values.
- Limited knowledge of oil and gas industry. Good Mechanical/Control attitude. Ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Legal right to work without restrictions and/or company sponsorship in Brazil.
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor's Degree inMechanical, IT, Computer Sciences, Electrical, Mechatronics or Electronics engineering preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- High Achiever
- Freshgraduate within the last 6 months
- Fluent in English(oral and written)
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, a high "say-do" ratio (execute on your commitments), teamwork and collaboration, drive for results, and initiative in addition to the following:
- Evidence of paid or unpaid work
- Involvement in student societies or volunteer work
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.