Company: Saudi Aramco
Skills: HR - General
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Req Number: 18501BR
We are seeking an experienced HR/Compensation professional to join the Compensation Division of HR Policy and Planning Department in the role of Compensation Program Specialist.
The Compensation Division plays a critical role in supporting the link between employees and their compensation and rewards. The division develops strategic initiatives to improve competitiveness in the company's Total Rewards to attract, retain, and motivate top talent from across the globe.
Your primary role is to develop, deploy and administer compensation programs for Saudi Aramco.
As the successful candidate you will hold a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resources or a closely related discipline.
Ten (10) years of experience in compensation activities. Ideally within the petroleum industry market.
Knowledge of global compensation programs, expatriate compensation programs and the balance sheet approach to compensation.
Experienced in the development and administration of short and long term incentive programs and equity based compensation programs.
Experienced developing cost estimates for compensation programs.
Developed and administer salary surveys and work with suppliers of market data
Adept at designing and delivering visually engaging and informative presentations using PowerPoint.
You will have the following competencies:
1. Demonstrate the ability to take the initiative, lead others, and resolve conflict in a team environment.
2. Strong oral communication and consulting skills with a proven ability to guide and shape management thinking. Strong English language business and technical writing.
3. Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple interests, competing agendas, and deliver results when needed.
4. Demonstrate the ability to manage complex projects and priorities.
5. Demonstrate ability to translate complex pieces of information into meaningful conclusions and results.
6. Demonstrate ability to get the best out of others by building bonds and resolving conflict for mutual benefit.
7. Awareness and understanding of business situations and leading financial indicators.
8. Strong adherence to the rules and standards of moral conduct in the workplace.
9. Demonstrated ability to think globally and work with diverse groups and cultures internationally
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following:-
Ensure that compensation programs are aligned with the company's philosophy, strategy, and market position, maintain competitiveness, optimize value, and are compliant with legal requirements.
Develop and recommend new, improved and/or updated compensation programs.
Manage the systematic administration of domestic and international employee compensation programs including salary surveys, structures, merit programs, allowances, and related policies and procedures.
Research issues of concern to management and develop proposals for review and approval. Assess the impact of existing compensation programs for any proposed changes.
Present proposals to senior management.
Periodically audit the administration of compensation programs.
Manage relationships with consultants that provide global compensation surveys and market data.
Keep informed of legislative developments and market trends in the national, regional and international arenas.