Baker Hughes is currently hiring a Financial Auditor based in Houston, Texas.
You will be part of a high performing team that solves complex problems while delivering assurance and consulting services for the company globally. Project assignments include financial and operational audits, value-added consulting engagements in areas such as manufacturing, logistics management, procurement and invoicing and/or other compliance and controls related projects as requested by management.Essential Responsibilities:
- Execute financial and operational assurance and consulting engagements worldwide
- Develop an understanding of processes, risks and opportunities through research and interviews with subject matter expert employees
- Design and perform data analytics and other procedures to meet engagement objectives
- Develop sound recommendations for improvements to controls and business processes
- Communicate recommendations to all levels of management through presentations and report writing
- Document work performed to support conclusions and recommendations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or other technical field such as Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.
- 0-2 years of experience in auditing, consulting, or other relevant financial or operational experience
- Advanced PC skills, including Word and Excel
- Intellectual curiosity and a commitment to personal development
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong technical, analytical and decision making skills
- Professional assertiveness and strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to travel up to 20% both domestically and internationally
- CPA or CIA certification in progress or completed
- Experience with SAP a plus
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.