Skills: IT - Programming & Database, IT - Software Development
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Job Title: Senior Data Scientist
Salary: Market Competitive
Start Date: April 2020
My client is one of the contenders of the BIG4, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors. They are looking for a Data Scientist within the DnA team in Singapore to help with implementation of information-driven strategies, data platforms and advanced data analytics solution systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations.
• Applying computer-aided statistical modelling to solve business problems
• Machine learning, data mining and information retrieval
• Natural language processing and text analytics
• Extracting information from a wide variety of sources including quantitative, qualitative and big data sources
• Be an instrumental part of a culture that focuses on delivering value and excellence for our clients and work within an awesome team of people with access to cutting-edge technologies.
• Minimum of 4 years experience working on AI and Advanced Analytics projects
• Experience in at least one of the following scripting languages: Python, R, SAS, Java, C++, SPSS, MATLAB.
• Data visualisation experience Tableau / Power BI / Qlik or equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly and manage an environment of rapid change and development, and lead others through this process
• Evidences to success in design and build of advanced data analytics solutions
• Knowledge and experience of all phases of software development (including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, defect management, and deployment) and cloud technologies
• Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management experiences
• Exposure to business intelligence, data warehousing/platform, and data strategy project
• Strong consulting experience and background, including engaging directly with clients
• Experience in a delivery role on Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data projects
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!