Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
· Participate in development of Scope of Work for Directorate's Contracts, Technical evaluation of Bidders, post-award Project Management.
· Review, Comment and Approve Contractor's documents like Specifications, Drawings, Procedures, Reports, etc.;
· Organize, co-ordinate and conduct site activities and inspections of facilities, equipment, material, Factory and/or Site Acceptance Tests etc.;
· Organizing Site Supervision to support work execution on site;
· Participating in development / review / issue of procedures and instructions for Projects of Directorate;
· Ensure & enforce compliance to safety, specifications, standards and procedures in order to achieve highest quality of the work;
· Preparation of Site Inspection Reports;
· Reviewing / Checking / Commenting on As-Built Documentation;
· Checking & monitoring Vendor's equipment packages installation & testing on site;
Checking Contractor's Daily Reports, Weekly Reports, Monthly Reports; compiling KPC Reports (if required by CCD Management)
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.