- Managing the business and team, achieving business goals and expanding the domestic Japan market.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop strategic and operating plans to support growth. Drive aggressive, accelerated growth in Order, Sales and CM
- Develop influential relationships with assigned customers at all levels and develop strategies to win profitable business from those customers
- Drive critical business development initiatives, including strategic partnerships, alliances, etc. for business
- Develop marketing strategy to grow the business
- Network with other GE / BH business units which conducting business with the same assigned customers.
Nice to have
- At Least 10 years' experience in industry business
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in leading and energizing multi-cultural teams to develop and execute commercial growth plans in a matrix environment
- At least 5 years' experience in leading the business and team
- Developing new software business to support customer's online remote monitoring
- Join the market leader in asset protection and condition monitoring. Utilize the technology to drive plant wide solutions to Japanese customers.
- Develop strategy together with US HQ and Asia team on technology investment, product strategy and commercial discussions.
- Experienced in creating and implementing successful sales and business development plans that clearly define opportunities, goals and objectives
- A well organized, relationship builder with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, outstanding commercial awareness and good all-round business acumen. Must display the presence and maturity to influence and win the confidence of both customers and colleagues.
- A proactive self-starter, with the necessary drive, determination and social skills to develop commercially advantageous customer relationships that subsequently generate profitable business
- Excellent communicator. Native level Japanese, business level English
- Experience of End-user business
- Experience of OEM business
- Experience of EPC business
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.