Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary:
Experienced full stack developer with hands on experience in implementing cloud native applications.Essential Responsibilities:
- Contribute in design discussion for enterprise scale cloud and web application.
- Work on highly complex project that require you to connect the business needs and domain with technical knowledge.
- Develop back-end/front-end applications and corresponding automation.
- Expertise in best coding and design practices for scalable and maintainable code.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience.
- Strong hands-on design, coding and debugging skills and close familiarity with DevOps techniques, performance testing and management, and data storage and processing
- Relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational database (any of Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, HBase) experience
- Experience using and designing APIs using REST, XML, and JSON
- Hands on experience implementing Micro-services and microapps.
- Hands on experience in developing cloud applications for enterprise scale solutions on various cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, etc
- Knowledge of various cloud services on AWS/Azure.
- Understanding of cloud storage solutions of AWS/AZURE.
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes and containerization.
- Understanding of Application and Infrastructure architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
- Deep understanding and hands on experience of Programming concepts: OOPS, Design principles and patterns, Architecture, TDD, automation, best practices, etc
- Experience with SDLC and related processes: Agile/SCRUM, CI/CD, DevOps, code reviews, etcCollaboration, problem solving skills, contributing technical ideas and approaches.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.