Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Roles and Responsibilities
- All activities related to the supervision, organization and execution of a service project, including scope, time, contract (if not covered by a dedicated Contract Manager) cost & quality management. Responsibility for project methodologies and standards including scheduling and control , to fulfill a customer order or need according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Works together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Handles standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Processes and procedures are frequently updated by other functions and have to be implemented in the department.
- Handles diverse clients in a region. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
- Work with customer to identify new opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Project Leadership.
- Strong customer mindset with previuos experience in customer service roles.
- PMP certification and/or Masters Degree in Business are a plus.
- Good technical Knwoledge in Turbomachinery control systems, Bently Nevada products or any other control system is dessirable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.