Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer, Safety Engineering, FPSO / FPU
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking an ICSS & INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER to be located in MALAYSIA.
Based in one of South East Asia's Energy hubs - Kuala Lumpur - this is a permanent opportunity to be based within the businesses FPO department.
The ICSS & Instrumentation Engineer will be tasked with providing project and fleet related Instrument, Integrated Controls and Safety Systems Engineering support.
The accountabilities associated with the role include, but aren't limited to;
- Provide Instrument, Integrated Controls and Safety Systems Engineering support
- Perform Safety Integrity Level (SIL) reviews in accordance with IEC G1G11 and 61508
- Ensure that all modifications to the Instrument & ICSS comply with and meet Legislation
- Carry-out Technical Integrity Audits
- Maintain Instrument & Control specifications, standards and procedures
The minimum requirements associated with the role include, but aren't limited to;
- At least a BSc/BEng in an Engineering discipline
- At least 10 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- Prior exposure within an FPSO Operations environment
- Must hold expertise in Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS)
- Expertise must lie in Instrumentation documentation and O&M Support
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.