Do you enjoy installation and maintenance?Join our professional team
Our Repair team provides high-quality service for maintaining equipment in accordance with operating specifications. We provide innovative solutions across multiple geographies. We provide customers with excellent solutions needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
As an Equipment repair and maintenance engineer, you'll be responsible for maintenance and overhaul on equipment. You'll work with best equipment providing relevant solutions on all repair levels. You will learn to identify potential issues and be proactive in applying preventive maintenance.
As an Equipment repair and maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on drilling services equipment.
- Working to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards.
- Assisting in incident investigations and troubleshooting and diagnosing equipment issues.
- Assisting in the enhancement of maintenance processes, documentation, and quality.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a high school Technical diploma or equivalent qualification in a Mechanical field
- Have relevant industry experience (electronic, oilfield, automotive) with excellent mechanical aptitude (soldering electronic components, reading engineering diagrams, etc)
- Be able to speak Russian fluently and read technical documentation in English
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
- Be proficient in reading and interpreting maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists and following formal procedures.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is a shift based working pattern in Noyabrsk or Lensk.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.