Skills: Design Engineer, Structural Engineering
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands
Role: Structural Designer
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 months contract
We are looking for a Structural Designer who is able to design offshore sub-structures (jackets, tripods, monopiles, transition pieces etc.) and topsides for offshore platforms and wind turbine generators.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare and check design documents in execution phase of the project, conform legislation and regulations, technical requirements and specifications of the customer, in order to realize optimal design work;
• Designing general structures & components such as but not limited to: System of Fits, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Boatlanding/Access Ladders/Access Platforms, Stairs / Ladders, Handrails, Lifting Points/Spreader Frames & Bars, J-Tubes, Pipe / Cabletray Supports, Crane Pedestals, Skids, Living Quarters, Grillage & Seafastening
• Designing oil & gas structures: Topsides, Jackets, Tripods, Monopiles, Suction Anchors, Ventstacks & flarebooms, Deck extensions & modifications, Topsides Deck layouts(plotplans), Decommissioning engineering Topsides, Decomissioning engineering Substructures, FPSO Topsides, FPSO Turrets.
• VET-4 / Bachelor
• 6+ years' experience in relevant discipline and market;
• 4+ years' experience in this position;
• Specialist in own discipline and basic knowledge exceeding own discipline;
• Advanced user of Tekla is a must, experience with Autocad, solidworks/solidedge, PDMS is nice to have;
• Only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates;
• Fluent in English.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!