Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium
My client is currently looking for a Lead Structural Engineer. The consultant will be in charge of a team of civil and structural designers and engineers. Projects consists of onshore Multidisciplinary projects in the petrochemical revamp field.
Duration: 12-month contract
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
• Supervising and coaching the Civil and Structural project team(s),
• Monitor planning, scope, budgets and schedule,
• Prepare Documents
• Prepare and check calculations, reports, drawings, etc.
• Attend meetings (internal and with clients),
• Attend site visits
• Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
• 10+ years' experience within structural engineering
• Relevant oil and gas engineering experience, petrochemical, onshore or offshore
• Experience in concrete, steel and buildings
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures
• Sound understanding of international design codes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations
• To clients and colleagues
• Must be fluent in Dutch, English
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!