TheBusiness Leader is responsiblefor continuous improvement in sales, driving best practices, innovation and effectiveness to ensure work is consistently executed to established industry standards. He/she is also responsible for long-term strategic direction of R&D efforts/focus in unique solutions to our customers and the engineering community that specify our products. The successful candidate is also recognized as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) by their industry peers, specifically in the O&G market space for pipeline integrity solutions.
As our Rehabilitation Business Leader, you will:
- Manage interaction with customers (O&G Operators in Upstream and Midstream, Pipeline owners, Engineers and Contractors) in support of projects as needed;
- Lead with Marketing the global market assessment and segmentation for pipeline integrity management solutions (Pipeline Pull-through);
- Identify, promote and exploit product and market development opportunities;
- Develop influential relationships with customers at all levels including EPCI's and Contractors to develop strategies to win profitable business from those customers;
- Own the value proposition of the product line, providing strategic direction and training to the Sales & commercial organization.
- Coordinate pilot projects and/or project demonstrations to assist with the testing and validation of new technologies and facilitate product & solution launches.
- Develops short, mid and long-term vision on own function in relation to the business;
- Be the main Baker Hughes focal point to the industry for pipeline integrity solutions, advocating our pull-through offerings globally;
- Have deep understanding of the pipeline industry standards, construction and installation methods and right of way challenges and opportunities;
- Own the P&L for the product line, been responsible for the alignment to the Business's targets (desired revenue growth, margin growth and value of growth);
- Liaison with the Regional Sales Team, enabling for customer relationships, account strategies and deal strategies
- Designs, identify and build the Rehabilitation support team;
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction Management preferred, PE accreditation highly desirable. Will also consider Business, Finance, Sales, Marketing degree with a proven 3+ year history of technical sales performance in a closely related structural engineering field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales, business development, other customer support roles and pipeline integrity management/operations
- Proven strong track record in management-level responsibilities
- Competitive and achievement-oriented.Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with complex spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Up to 50% travel is required.
Location: Houston, TX
- MBA is an asset
- A general understanding of the construction and client-related business. A genuine interest in serving the client.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains pipeline integrity management projects, providing leadership in both.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.