Skills: Construction Superintendent
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: CAD39 - CAD45 per hour
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a role in London Ontario. The individual must be local or have their own accomodations as no LOA will be given.
• Set up and management of project documentation in Project SharePoint
• Supporting transition of compliance related documents into Encompass and generating necessary reports for the Project Managers
• Support Project Managers in tracking of project team deliverables and action items through RAILS
• Updating weekly project risk reports using project management input
• Acting as scribe in project meetings and producing meeting minutes including decisions and actions
• Supporting creation of Project Decision Records at appropriate project decision points
• Work with finance and Project Managers to ensure shadow accounts are set up and managed where required.
• Provide other support to the project management team to assist in organizing project data, gathering project data and producing ad-hoc reports as required.
• Post-secondary education (preferably in construction technology, data processing, business, or a related field).
• Minimum 4+ years work experience working in a project environment
• Basic understanding specifically of construction project planning and execution activities.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Proficient in SharePoint and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
• Be able to take direction from and work with various stakeholders
• Ability to apply reasoning and analytical abilities to accomplish tasks and projects
• Ability to handle a heavy workload and work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
NICE TO HAVES:
• Formal, post secondary training in project management or construction management
• C.E.T, C.Tech or Project Management certification
• Previous Oil and Gas experience would be considered an asset
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.