Skills: Contracts Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Graduate Proposals Engineer for a permanent position, location in North Aberdeenshire.
Convert pipeline opportunities in the Oil & Gas and Power Industries, and other strategically identified markets, into winning bids / order closure to meet the Business Strategy and in line with corporate governance practices produce compliant bids.
- Tender, proposal and RFI review and preparation
- Development of proposals and CTR's
- Manage internal and external customer relationship until confirmation of preferred bidder and handover to Operations
- Administration and negotiation of tender clarifications
- Early identification of business and corporate risks.
- Maintains an effective relationship with the relevant company stakeholders to ensure they understand the opportunities, agree with the technical solution to ensure we can deliver the commitments on offer
- Develop contract winning solutions
- Ensure Proposals adhere to consistent corporate standards, customer schedule and target cost
- Degree qualified (Business or Engineering preferable)
- Commercial proposals and tendering experience, ideally within the energy sector.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible approach to working
- Ability to speak to clients (including but not limited to: face-to-face, via email, teleconference etc)
- Team player with good Interpersonal skills and can engage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous experience producing tenders and proposals for major oil & gas operators or service companies.
- Organisational skills
- Excellent Time management
- Proven track record for review, generation and issuance of tenders/proposals
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand and relay technical text