About this job:
The Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelor-level or Master-level degree to have hands-on work experience as the foundation to their professional life and, depending on performance, be first-in-line for an ongoing career opportunity.
Internships are typically three to six months long, but can be as long as twenty-four months structured learning experience that offers practical work experience in the Energy Technology Industry while undertaking one core complex project to generate value for Baker Hughes and act as a vehicle for you to demonstrate your capability and commitment. In addition to project execution you will have the opportunity to explore different aspects of the BH business which may open up potential opportunities for your ongoing employment. Furthermore, you will build your network within the industry.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to participate in technically focused on-job training, participate in team meetings, as well as working on projects and presenting the results to business leaders.You will also be expected to complete all assigned tasks in the agreed timelines and take the opportunity to demonstrate your capability of exceeding requirements.
You will be assigned a buddy who will help you assimilate into the team. You will also be supported by your manager who will guide you to ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
The internship will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure that customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology in challenging work environments.
If you join Baker Hughes you would experience our culture by participating in a structured learning program that will use and enhance the knowledge and skills gained from your degree program.Weare permanently looking for students (m/f/d) of the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Modelling and Simulation
- Software- and Systems Architecture
- Product Reliability
- Material Science
- Human Resources
- Work in a team on academic and scientific tasks with the newest technologies and standards to stretch your learning and skillset
- Participate in training sessions
- Receive active coaching and mentoring as well as support for your Bachelor or Masterthesis
- Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business
- Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks
- Network globally and cross-functionally with other interns; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Enrolled in a Bachelor-level degree program or Master-level degree program
- English language skills (oral and written)
- German language skills of advantage
- EU Workpermit
Celle (Hanover), Wunstorf (Hanover), Ahrensburg (Hamburg), Huerth (Cologne) or Stutensee (Karlsruhe)
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.