Skills: Business Development
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
DEVELOPMENT PLNG & ENGINEERING (RLIC)
ASST. MANAGER, BUSINESS DEV (RLIC)
Primary Purpose of Job
Manage land and properties within the RAL Ind. City. Manage the development, growth and optimization of the Industrial Cities business. Manages the relationships with business partners by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Internationally recognized university degree in Engineering or Business or other related fields and preferably complimented with Masters in Business Administration.
Experience & Skills
• At least 15 years of relevant experience including direct managerial experience.
• Proven skills in managing relationships at a senior level.
• Excellent leadership skills to manage a team with diverse functions.
• Excellent analytical, conceptual and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent motivation, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal, managerial and organizational skills.
• Ability to lead and work independently.
• Excellent written and oral English.
• Strong appreciation of legal concepts and issues with respect to business agreements
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa