Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures successful, end-to-end delivery of a project or a program through ongoing client engagement, partnering with technical teams internal and external to the initiative, and coordination of all required activities and milestones. Involved in projects prioritization and initiation, responsible for definition of and compliance with project management methodologies, performing regular tracking and reporting on progress, and accountable for initiative results verification.
- Applies existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new products, systems or processes. Viewed internally and externally as a specialist in the discipline.
- Presents projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
- Communicates solutions across the own function and with cross-functional partner organizations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Program Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.