Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Develop processes and procedures for managing configuration items and configuration baselines for on-premise infrastructure servers.
- Re-mediate medium to high security vulnerabilities by creating, administering and deploying compliance settings to infrastructure server systems
- Implement security configuration disciplines to ensure the desired configuration state is maintained for the entire life cycle of the systems.
- Deploy, troubleshoot and resolve any issues with required security and managements agents using automated tools and approved scripts.
- Participate in change management process as a Reviewer.
- Ensure that change management procedures are followed for production support tickets, compliance settings deployments and incident resolutions.
- Be responsible for working with internal and external audit teams, service providers and business process owners on change management, access control and audits.
- Execute scheduled & un-scheduled environment activities.
- Work closely with respective support teams to identify operational procedures and best practices in accordance with enterprise vulnerability management strategy.
- Work with Digital Technology (DT) Enterprise Vulnerability Management, Cyber Security and Core Infrastructure server teams to re-mediate vulnerabilities that exist on on-premise servers to ensure and sustained compliance.
- Attend monthly, weekly and emergency meetings and resolve any issues with releases, deployments and environment
- Bachelor's Degree. A minimum 8 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 3-years' experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager in a multi-site, enterprise environment.
- Minimum 5 years Information Technology or Engineering or information Systems, or related work experience.
- Experience with developing configuration items and configuration baselines.
- Strong Powershell and Visual Basic scripting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and technical skills. Server OS knowledge
- Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice.
- Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas. Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate.
- Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation. Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.