Skills: Workover or Completion, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dhahran, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Locaton: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The RMC Completions Supervisor is capable of performing standalone operations at the wellsite, is an expert in the service delivery process and is responsible for leading his/her crew. He/ She reports to the Product & Service Delivery Manager.
Successful candidates are easily adaptable to field conditions (rig environment, offshore/ land), are able to collaborate and work effectively in teams. Have a strong commitment to Safety, Quality, efficiency and is focused on performance
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leads Monitoring and Flow Control Installations (Intelligent completions- IC)
- Focal point for communication with the client at the wellsite
- Participates/ Leads the job preparation process in accordance with Schlumberger or client specific Quality Plans.
- Submits accurate and timely paper work, inclusive of job reports and captures any lessons learned.
- Performs in the role of a mentor to Field Specialists and Field Engineers
- Liaises with the Client on location and assists in troubleshooting.
- Ensures installation procedures are followed without compromising safety.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor of Engineering, related science or equivalent company experience
- Minimum 4 - 6 years' experience in a Completions métier including Flow control Valves installations and Reservoir Monitoring and control
- Essential pre-requisite is to have experience running production packers, Upper completion accessories and relevant Intelligent completions equipment. If applying, please provide detail on the Intelligent completions and Reservoir monitoring installations you have been involved in.
- Able to work in Saudi Arabia according to local regulations
- Must be Fluent in English
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Adaptable to field conditions (rig environment, offshore/onshore).
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Strong commitment or Safety, Quality and efficiency.
- Performance focused
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.