- Work on an assignment/project within Oil & Gas Industry to stretch your learning and skillset
- Participate in training sessions and complete self-study assignments
- Receive active coaching and mentoring
- Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business
- Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks
- Network globally and cross-functionally with other interns; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using Baker Hughes systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture
- Enrolled in a Bachelor-leveldegree program or Master-level degree program
- Maintain a GPA (grade)greater than or equal to 3.0 out of4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Currently in your final or penultimate year of studies
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Legal right to work without restrictions and/or company sponsorship in the country of your application
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, teamwork and collaboration, drive for results, and initiative in addition to involvement in student societies or volunteer work.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.