Skills: Engineering Manager, QA / QC / Inspection, Piping Technician
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Bergen op Zoom, North Brabant, Netherlands
Leap29 is hiring a QA/QC Manager into one of the largest project portfolios in the Netherlands valued at €100M. My client is looking to recommission a brownfield petrochemicals unit that will eventually be decommissioned again over the coming months. This will be in Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands.
Within the project services roles that I am recruiting for above, I need people that are happy to be based on site with the client within the Project Management team, be a key player as interface between key EPCM stakeholders, have experience within internal coordination.
Dutch language is preferred and candidates living in the Netherlands will be favoured.
I am looking for someone to start ASAP.
The Requirement for the Candidate
• BS degree (MS preferred), petrochemical relevant
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in QA for a oil & gas industry.
• Minimum of 5 years in a management role with the ability and experience in development and leadership of staff.
• Thorough, in-depth knowledge of related regulatory guidelines. Strong prioritization and organization skills.
• Excellent (English & Dutch) verbal and written communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Establish / Assist in the establishment of a Compliance Department capable of supporting global manufacturing operations
• Corporate Supplier Quality (Suppliers, Vendors, Contractors and Service Providers)
• Internal Audit Program (Site & Corporate)
• Product Complaints, Return/Recall (Corporate and Partner), Training
• Implement a global Quality Management Process/System (Deviation, Investigation, and CAPA)
• Aid in the design and implementation of Quality Systems to support Change Management, Document Control, Lot Disposition, Validation
• Provide QA input on petrochemical facility issues: Author/Contribute to QA sections of Annual Progress Reports and Annual Product Reviews.
Please apply if you have the relevant experince as a quality assurance lead and are based in the Netherlands.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!