The Director - Program Management - Digital Technology Aspire & Leadership Development Programs is responsible for the definition, development and delivery of the Aspire and new hire development programs. This role will develop and execute a specialized program to build participant skills in technology, problem solving, team interaction, presentation & leadership. This role will also be responsible for conducting continuous improvement projects within the Strategy & Program Execution team and to help further the maturity of program management capabilities within Baker Hughes Digital Technology.Essential Responsibilities:In this role, you will:
- Integrate with Company-Wide Aspire Leadership and team leaders from other functions to plan, deliver and improve the Aspire program.
- Oversee Digital Technology specific Aspire program curriculum and execution.
- Constantly measure and assess program effectiveness and proactively implement plans for continuous improvement.
- Track and monitor program participant experiences, ensure that the program is applicable and meaningful.
- Develop leanings that will enhance the program's value for future participants.
- Actively seek and develop exceptional roles within Digital Technology for plan members to participate in.
- Deliver structure guidance to Domain owners and direct mangers on the value of program participation.
- Provide feedback to Domain owners and direct managers both during and after assignments.
- Leveraging the company-wide Aspire program, create a campus recruiting approach that will attract leading candidates for Digital Technology.
- Engage Digital Technology leaders for Aspire recruiting, equip and train leaders to optimize the recruiting experience.
- Develop and execute a communication plan that provides awareness and excitement regarding the Aspire plan within Digital Technology.
- Utilizing the Aspire program materials develop and deliver a program for all new hires joining Baker Hughes Digital Technology.
- Perform People Management Activities including Hiring, mentoring, coaching, performance appraisals, Rewards & Recognition, Graduation planning and salary actions
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership and Program Alumni communities to ensure support to the program through a broader base and provide visibility and exposure to the DTLPs
- Partner with University Relations team and collaborate with Academia to provide industry insights to academia and position BHGE as an Employer of Choice in Universities
- Develop and deliver a program for early career new hires who are not in the Aspire program.
- Periodically perform process improvement projects within the Strategy & Program Execution Team
Desired Characteristics:Technical Expertise:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience along with established leadership across the discipline and function
- Aptitude, experience and/or passion for the creation and execution of leadership and development programs.
- Broad general technical acumen needed for engaging domains and structuring valuable work assignments.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Exceptional collaboration capabilities
- Ability to set targets, execute a plan, and deliver results
- Ability to plan and provide structure and organization in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Effectively manages risk and uncertainty for self and team.
- Strong business analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to decompose problems and make decisions when problems or solutions are not 100% defined
- Evaluates products & processes to assure compliance.
- Measures the impact of trends (cyclical or a shift) and takes action.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex, global matrix organization.
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Uses critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help leaders and leadership teams resolve issues and define solutions
- Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal.
- Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks
- Commitment, Perseverance, Passion!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.