Skills: Field Service Tech, Workover or Completion
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Completions Reservoir Monitoring and Control (RMC) Specialist is responsible for performing as Crew Leader or Crew Member and is an expert in the RMC service delivery processes in offshore and onshore operations. He or she is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable operations to customers. The Specialist also identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manages risk during service delivery.
- Participates/Leads on Monitoring or Flow Control installations.
- Participates/Leads on the job preparation process in accordance with local or client specific Quality Plans.
- Submits accurate and timely job reports and captures lessons learned.
- Mentors subordinates as assigned.
- Liaises with Client on location and assists in troubleshooting.
- Ensures final installation procedures are followed and executes without compromising safety.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- Minimum Bachelor's Diploma in an engineering field or equivalent.
- Preferable minimum 3 years in related industry or role.
- Willing to be based in Labuan and travel internationally for short term assignments.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.