Skills: Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
We have identified a vacancy for an E&I Lead Designer on a petrochemical project in Rotterdam, Netherlands for a major EPC operating in the oil & gas industry, pharmaceuticals and food & beverage.
Criteria that is deemed important for the role:
• Project content is a Control System migration project. The focus is on design, about 3000 signals to be migrated to a new ABB DCS
• Previous workshare experience is crucial for the role.
• The lead designer will need to gather all the information about the existing situation, discuss the project strategy with the lead engineer and client, and translate this into work instructions
• Follow-up on planning and progress, and check the deliverables
• Good communication skills
• Working independently with minimal steer
• Field experience (field surveys will be required)
Work location: Rotterdam
Start date: ASAP
Duration: +/- 12 months renewable
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!