Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Roles and Responsibilities
- Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects
- Handles products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used. Sales processes require technical analysis and adaptation to client conditions.
- Manages complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally. Technical, economical, logistical and financial aspects are involved in creating a proposal.
- Handles important business unit clients
- Coordinates sales teams involving engineering, legal, risk, finance etc.
- Department is involved in medium-large sales.
- Handles big or challenging markets or multi country
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.