Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary
To provide and deliver an exceptional service with the highest possible safety standards to both onshore and offshore facilities with the chance to support service teams across regions, globally
Role & Responsibilities
- Safe and Compliant performance on all matters and or targets required by internal and external stakeholders regarding the Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
- Active participation in all safety related initiatives on/offshore
- Involvement in Subsea Well Head testing e.g;
- ite Integration Testing and relevant Site Receive Tests
- Installation and Maintenance of MS700 Wellhead and associated equipment involving but not limited to;
- Pressure Assist Running Tool, Wear Bushing Run and Retrieve Tool, related Guide Base installs, Casing Hanger runs, Cam Actuated Running Tools etc.
- Resolution of technical problems both on/offshore and pro-active involvement in product improvement.
- Work closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set
- Maintaining Baker Hughes high expectation of working with uncompromising
- Integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements
- Use of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents when required
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive and professional approach
- Strong technically with demonstrable exposure to offshore drilling campaigns
- Working knowledge of BH Wellhead systems preferred
- Ideally min of x5 years experience with Subsea Drilling scopes working in a deep-water environment
- Minimum of a National Certificate or Mechanical Apprenticeship preferred
- Proven ability to interface with Customers on a one-to-one basis
- Ability to travel at short notice to potentially global locations.
- Strong communication skills fluent in English both Written and Verbal with PC literacy
- Ability to work under pressure in stressful environments
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.