Skills: HR - General
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Singapore, Singapore
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Singapore
"Spem" is a Latin word for "hope". We believe that the hope of the ocean is people, that is what we bring and that is how Spemocean is created. Our vision is to organize the world's best talent who has a flying spirit in Offshore & Marine industry and make them universally successful. Spemocean is also an international Crewing Company that specializes in Offshore Drilling & Production. Due to our regional business expansion in South East Asia, we are currently seeking for a new Crewing Team in Indonesia and Thailand to join the Team with HQ in Singapore Office.
Responsibilities and goals you will own:
- Source offshore crews when required to fill vacancies
- Plan crew changes in advance, check availability of crew and compliance of all certificates and training
- Ability to arrange all travel arrangement of the mobilization and de-mobilization of the crewing of the staff including visa application, vaccinations, trainings and Air/Ferry/Land Tickets arrangements in the most cost-effective manner
- Liaise with government offices, agencies and Trade Union pertaining to employee related issue and labor Laws
- Ensure that personnel files and all crew certification are kept up to date and are uploaded in the system
- Other ad-hoc admin projects/tasks as assigned from Line Manager from time to time
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience as Crewing Manager / Coordinator in Offshore Drilling / Marine Industry would be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to solve problems logically and critically
- Demonstrate effective time management and organization skills
- Independent, self-motivated and resourceful individual
- Strong local employment legislation knowledge
- Computer literate and Can work with multi-cultural environment.