Skills: HR - General
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
TOTAL REWARDS ANALYST
Primary Purpose of Job
Actively manage the compliance of all Qatar Energy Sector company's alignment with the HR Policy Governance Framework, designed to ensure we fairly treat the workforce as well as promoting better alignment and healthy competition across the Energy Sector.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Statistics & Behavioural Science, Commerce or Finance, preferably with CCP or GRP certification.
Experience & Skills
1. A minimum 5 to 8 years total experience In HR function, preferably In Compensation & Benefits field.
2. Proven knowledge of different remuneration packages and expertise in the development of total rewards strategy. Advanced proficiency level in Microsoft Office suits such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
3. Prior experience in a SAP environment is highly desirable.
4. Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
5. Prior experience in working with senior levels of management and cross-functional project teams.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa