Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Basra, Iraq
- Providing imput to the Procurement Administration Manager to identify a high level of supply chain strategy and budget.
- Reporting in a timely manner to the Procurement Administration Manager on all the Supply Chain activities being executed on the Project.
- Translating internal client's needs into the best method of transportation ensuring compliance with Company and International rules and regulations.
- Managing IFFCC Contractors effectively in accordance with established policies, procedures, system and requirements, and in accordance with Contract's T&Cs and schedule ensuring proposed means and / or solutions meet Company's needs.
- Managing the interfaces with Logistics project groups and Material Management for all matters relevant to transportation.
- Implementing the established policies and procedures, establishing new ones where necessary, for the expediting, inspection, delivering, receiving and issuing of materials purchased by Contractors.
- Managing and reporting to the senior management the performance and activities of the Shipping and Freight forwarding contractors.
- Issuing the SCM Shipping all the report necessary in order to up to date situation and highlighting shortfall and concerns advising corrective action as necessary.
- Provide inputs to identify a better supply chain strategy, budget level and costs reduction.
- Supporting the Contract Administrators to ensure compliance of contractual requirements.
- Ensures the team is focused on cost, risk, innovation, being commercially perceptive and performance driven in support of the Business goals.
- Pre- and Post-Contract: To ensure that Contracts are contracted, conformed, administered and closed out to a high professional standard and strictly in accordance with all relevant Corporate and Project Procedures and business / workflow processes.
Fixed Term Contract
- Must possess a strong commercial awareness and an aptitude for liaising with international subcontractors and suppliers.
- Experience with Projects executed.
- Experience in Freight Forwarding activity;
- Competencies in supply chain management operations with a strong commercial awareness.
- Good interpersonal communication and leadership skill.
- Flexibility, initiative and problem solving attitude.
- High capacity to work under pressure in an environment which expects the highest level of customer service.
- Successful completion of a described secondary school program of studies with certified High School Diploma preferred with previous working experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in Logistics, Shipping and Expediting.
- Qualifications in Business Administration or Engineering discipline or a Contracts / Project Controls career professional with advanced tertiary qualifications.
- Experience of worldwide projects management with necessary ability to properly do own job in a multicultural context.
Compensation and Benefits
We support and reward international mobility as a key element of the success of our people at Eni. On joining Eni International Resources Ltd (EIRL), you will receive a comprehensive rewards package which includes competitive remuneration, a wide-ranging suite of insurances including private medical, accident, life and travel insurance. You will also have access to tax, relocation, visa and travel support. Work/shift patterns are defined according to industry standards and while on assignment, you will receive full board and accommodation within high quality company facilities.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It's fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.