Skills: Installation Engineer, Subsea Engineering, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Senior Installation Engineer
Subsea Installation Contractor
12 Month Contract - opportunity for extension
Leap29 are currently looking for a Senior Installation Engineer to work for a leading subsea installation client of ours, based in their Stavanger HQ. The Senior Installation Engineer must have experience in the subsea installation discipline; specifically flexible risers and hardware tie ins. The role will allow the applicant to be an integral part of marquee subsea installation contracts on the Norwegian continental shelf.
• Responsible for installation work tasks including procedures in a SURF project environment.
• Ensure that the relevant reviews of technical solutions are completed.
• The presentation of technical solutions at design reviews and risk assessments on your installation work scope.
• Contribute to the project risk identification, assessment and management process.
• Conduct subcontractor follow up for delivery on products or installation aid related to your work scope in an adequate and well-documented manner.
• Preparation of relevant procedures and specifications for tenders and projects, and follow up ITTs.
• Technical support and guidance to other project teams where relevant.
• Offshore trips on board the construction vessel related to project execution.
• The planning and organisation of resources and human workload for the project team.
• Responsible for the production of engineering and design documentation as required.
• Responsible for ensuring consistent, efficient and high quality engineering driving safety and overall performance.
• Responsible for the follow up with subcontractors as required.
Qualifications / Personal Skills of the Project Manager:
• College/ University Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Maritime / Offshore subjects.
• Experience within the SURF work scope.
• Fluent in English, Norwegian a benefit but not necessary.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!