Skills: Mechanical Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Brunei-Muara District, Brunei
Are you a recent graduate living in Brunei ? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and develop ? Are you someone that takes initiative and is very motivated to learn?
This may be the perfect opportunity for you .
Please see some of the duties you will be trained to do and some you may be aware of through your studies.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee QA/QC Technician
Line Manager: Operations Manager
Job Description: Duties will include but not limited to:
- Implementation of Inspection Programs and Standards
- Third party monitoring of inspection companies
- Producing the necessary reports covering your work activities
- Knowledge of the release of equipment
- Monitoring of equipment assembly and disassembly
- Witnessing of pressure testing, etc. as per customer requirements
- Working in accordance with the Companies Procedures and Quality System
- Implementing the company's inspection standards NS-1„¢ and NS-2„¢ along with clients other standards such as DS-1 and API where applicable
- Knowledge and understanding of the different specifications
- Drillstring Failure Prevention
- Drillstring Equipment Technical Procurement
- Drillstring Equipment Pre-load out Audits
- Auditing and Equipment Qualification, etc.
- Third party monitoring of inspection personnel
- Auditing of machine shops, supply companies and pre-load out equipment
- Verification checks
- Customer liaison
- Equipment qualification and equipment damage assessment
- Non-conformance reporting and
- Reporting for customers or projects as required.
Education: Graduate with a Bachelor's degree (Mechanical Engineering an advantage)
Experience and Skills:
- Fluent in written and spoken english
- Computer Literate
- High attention to detail
- Very driven and self-motivated
- Proven experience in commitment and project related tasks
- Able to work well with team and on own