Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Data Engineer - Stockholm
Leap29 are currently searching for a Data Engineer to join an award-winning Financial services business on a lucrative 12-month contract. You will be a key part of the team and will have influence within the management team on strategy and decision making.
This role is based in Stockholm and has the option to work from home 2 days per week.
• Developing and testing automation.
• Optimizing current data collection, data pipeline, data warehouse and ETL-processes.
• Act as a go between for analysis and engineering.
• Build data sets to enable new insight.
• Assemble large data sets at the needs of the business and its stakeholders.
• Keep data available and secure.
Skills & experience required:
• MUST be confident using Scala.
• MUST have experience using languages and technologies such as Shell-Scripts, SQL, Hadoop, Kafka and AWS.
• Ideally hold a relevant degree.
• Be able to work autonomously and as part of a collective.
• Have strong written and verbal English.
• Being Fluent in Swedish is an advantage.
• Knowledge of the Financial industry is an advantage.
If you, or someone you may know, would like more information to get in touch!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!