SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Identify and develop business opportunities within the defined territories (Up-stream, Mid-stream & Down-Stream verticals)
- Developing and nurturing a long-term mutually-beneficial, holistic and value-based partnership with company accounts.
- Develop business plans to increase revenue and maximize margin in line with organization goals.
- Deliver, monitor and report on sales revenue, client contact targets, providing periodic updates on achievement and pipeline.
- Ensure all opportunities are identified, qualified, quoted and executed.
- Qualify client needs and requirements and provide written quotations / proposals.
- Manage resources to ensure effective implementation of processes and achievement of assigned KPIs and targets.
- Be responsible for all marketing activities in the assigned account.
- Will in order to further penetrate in the market i.e. beyond account focus.
- Will handle Business Development activities in the assigned account.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis.
- Work on Marketing Collateral Development.
- Create brand awareness in the assigned clients.
- Must be well-versed with UAE OIL & GAS market.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of Solution Sales .(Automation Systems) in Oil&Gas Industry in UAE.
- Must have at least 3-4 years of DIRECT SELLING experience with Local Oil & Gas Entities in UAE.
- Must have a basic understanding of Automation and Control Systems (PLCs, DCS, SCADA, HMI's).
- Must have a Bachelors of Electrical/ Electronic or relevant engineering from a reputable industry. MBA will be a plus.
- Must be well versed in English language in both written and spoken forms.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.