Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist for a 1 year contract position, located in Aberdeen.
- Managing the procurement of services, equipment and projects, whilst working with a wide range of personnel with diverse views and delivering an outcome which meets all parties' requirements.
- To comply with all corporate, industry, and legal requirements and be subject to audit (internal and external). To understand all such requirements and work with the various parties involved to satisfy their requirements.
- Negotiate and conclude Contracts with Contractors which are comprehensive and include all technical and commercial requirements and provide adequate protection to company in the risks inherent in the scope.
- Have the foresight to consider and anticipate risks and opportunities during the lifetime of a Contract and build such into the Contract as a provision for the future. Risks are varied and changing so innovative solutions are necessary.
- Management of Contracts, by minimising exposure to cost and schedule threats and resolution of conflict with Contractors and internal parties. Acting as a mentor for others.
Degree in Law, Commercial, Management, Supply Chain, QS
Degree in Law or Commercial
Substantial experience with an Oil and Gas Operator and/ or Contractor in a Contracts role.
Substantial experience with an Oil and Gas Operator and/ or top tier Contractor in a Contracts role with a broad range of experience in numerous services.
Self-starter, highly collaborative, highly organised, excellent attention to detail, excellent communication skills, strong commercial and contractual knowledge, team-player.