Skills: Logistics Management, Materials Management , Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Brazil
- Engineer or Administrative University degree is a must.
- Postgraduate studies will be appreciated
- Office and English Advance is a must.
- Teamworking ability.
- Good Communication skills.
- Over 5 years' experience in the Supply Chain (P&S)
- Oil & Gas experience is preferable but not a must.
RESPONSABILITIES - All for designated Purchase Category and Suppliers.
- Responsible for all Sourcing and Supplier Management activities.
- Generate, implement and manage efficient Sourcing Strategies.
- Maintenance of effective communication, both with suppliers and internally, to ensure a high degree of development.
- Analyze costs and scenarios both for actual spend and new project and revise initiatives to decrease expense.
- Carry out end to end RFI/RFQ/RFP/Bidding processes.
- Assure the alignment to the company Global Guidelines.
- Lead the search, selection and development of suppliers to assure the best distribution of capacity among all of them and assure best prices/supply.
- Participate in the evaluation of suppliers using methods such as supplier review, visits and audits.
- Negotiation with suppliers to assure quality, delivery, prices and Terms and conditions among others.
- Update and maintain supplier information and actions part of the Supplier Management Process in the Supplier Master (ASL)
- Other tasks related to Supplier Management and Sourcing not specified here in.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.