Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Maximo Technical Authority for a contract/permanent position, located in
Technical Authority (TA) for all Maximo matters, ensuring relevant support, development, testing training and integrity of the system, including security - liaising with Chief Information Security Officer where necessary.
- Maximo Technical Authority (TA) responsible for the Support, Development, Testing and Training of Maximo Oil & Gas.
- Ensure Maximo requests and incidents are dealt with in a timely manner by UK IS Team and within agreed SLA's ensuring business users are communicated throughout the support process. Escalate any problems to Maximo 3rd party support, liaising regularly with the vendor and business user to resolution.
- Maximo TA with the ability to customise Maximo, update screen information, start centres, workflows and database configuration. Manage system builds for Maximo including the testing of builds by liaising with 3rd party developers and business users to carry out User Acceptance Testing (UAT) whilst ensuring tests are delivered to plan.
- Maintain interfaces between Maximo and other external system e.g. SUN Systems Interface - ION and other in-house systems.
- Actively participate in the Change Management process by working closely with key stakeholders in the Maximo Business Process and Super User Groups and providing expert technical guidance.
- Manage test cycles through development and system environments (DEV & UAT) ensuring all test are carried out to reflect best practise and are delivered to plan.
- Manage the roll-out of Maximo training with 3rd party training provider to a variety of Maximo users in Finance, Supply Chain Management, Operational and Maintenance departments both onshore and offshore.
- Maintain systems documentation, ensuring Knowledge Base articles and IS Guides are up to date. Work closely with the training provider to ensure course material and handouts are up to date to reflect the courses delivered.
- Align different Departments, Assets and Projects to the same common goal.
- Educated to degree level preferred or with equivalent industry experience.
- IBM Maximo Certified Professional (desirable).
- Project Management experience (desirable).
- Business Analysis experience (desirable).
- Experience and in depth knowledge of managing support, development and testing of Maximo Oil & Gas.
- Strong working knowledge of Maximo Oil & Gas, Oracle, SQL, LDAP, Websphere, Maximo Integrated Framework (MIF and Mxloader), BIRT (Eclipse), IBM Cognos.
- Experience of Infor ION software Integration Tool (preferred).
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet agreed deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills to be able to juggle multiple issues and changing priorities.
- Continued desire to develop own expertise and knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to liaise with various areas of the business to gather requirements for enhancements and to determine if they will add value to the business.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team taking responsibility in part or in full for the delivery of Maximo solutions over multiple phases.