Skills: Maintenance Technician, Mechanic, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pecos, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Field Mechanic in Pecos, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more. Looking for local candidates or willing to relocate as this is not rotational work or offering per diem.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Perform and accurately document commissioning, preventative maintenance, and repairs on engine/compression packages and associated equipment. Includes maintenance and repair on pumps, dehydration units, vapor recovery units, valves, control valves, etc.
- Ability to inspect engines, compressors and mechanical equipment: diagnose problems and determine extent of necessary repairs; supervise and schedule repairs and routine preventative maintenance.
- Ability to overhaul, repairs and maintenance of engines, compressors, pumps, turbines and motors.
- Detailed awareness of compressor components including: lubrication systems, shut-down systems, loading and unloading valves, pistons, valves and electrical systems.
- Monitor and stimulate maximum efficiency and productivity to minimize problems and downtime.
- Performing lockout / tagout, starting/stopping of equipment, and perform equipment checks.
Skills / Qualifications
- 2+ years of industry experience required
- Must have experience with heavy mechanical
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com \u20ac¯
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.