Makati City, Philippines
Makati City, Philippines
Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, Paramedic / Nurse
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Conducts Ergonomic Reviews of Workstations
- Coordinates schedule of ergo reviews for the employees
- Evaluates postures and behaviors that would affect employee's risk for developing repetitive stress injury (RSI)
- Makes adjustments to workstation based on ergonomic evaluation which may include installation of
- special ergonomic equipment
- Documents ergonomic findings and recommends action items to lessen the risk for RSI
- Completes ergonomic review form and forwards it to EE's supervisor
- Implements and manages reported work-related discomfort according to the company protocols
- Maintains both electronic and printed records of active and discharged cases
- Documents and monitors clinical findings and makes referral to the company doctor if there are positive signs of injury
- Monitors compliance, records progress and conducts re-assessments at specified intervals
- Conducts RSIP Trainings
- Assists the Senior Occupational Health Specialistand the Medical Manager in developing and executing Health related programs in the company.
- Preferably a graduate of BS Physical Therapy or BS Occupational Therapy
- PRC Board certification is required
- Has at least 2-3 years of work experience in the clinical setting and a strong understanding on Ergonomics and Repetitive Strain Injury
- With very good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters
Selected candidates will work inPhilippines under the local payroll system and benefits
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.