- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
Experience and job requirements:
- Substantial experience and technical understanding of engineering, maintenance and operation of rotating equipment in oil & gas processing facilities.
- Knowledge of governing codes, industry standards and local regulations relevant to rotating equipment, and proven ability in practical application of engineering standards and practices for rotating equipment.
- Provides Rotating Equipment engineering expertise to other teams by performing and reviewing complex, or non-routine REE calculations and analyses.
- Provides REE expertise to MoCs and to brownfield projects and modifications
- Provides REE expertise to hazard identification and risk assessment processes.
- Provides REE expertise in performing incident investigations (IRIS) and defect investigations (OPTIMA).
- Ensures that the inspection, testing, maintenance and condition monitoring tasks in CMMS and Operator Workbench are aligned with the technical intent of Equipment Strategies.
- Develops and updates the technical content of Equipment Strategies based on equipment performance feedback and performs periodic review of CMMS and Operator Workbench effectiveness.
- Performs reliability analysis for rotating equipment using surveillance, maintenance and condition monitoring data, and trends performance metrics.
- Responsible for developing critical equipment repair procedures and sparing strategy for rotating equipment.
- Provides REE expertise to delivery of regional actions. Leads on resolution of complex, multi-discipline technical issues where the dominant component is rotating equipment.
- Records relevant learnings in shared learning systems, incorporates into local activities and escalates high priority lessons.