Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Subsaharan Africa, Angola
There are 10 internship places available.
The closing date for applications is 6 March 2020.
Only Angolan nationals are eligible for this programme due to Eni's agreement with MIREMPET (Angolan Ministry of Petroleum).
About the programme:
This intensive, classroom-based, multidisciplinary programme is taught in English/Portuguese and covers a range of topics, including:
- Introduction to the oil and gas industry
The internship programme duration is 9 months.
To be considered, you will:
- Need knowledge of English to Level B1 or above.
- Be a recent graduate.
- Have a maximum of two years of working experience.
You will have a degree or Master's degree (minimum grade 100/110 or equivalent) in one of the following disciplines:
- Geological Technologies and Sciences
- Geophysical Sciences
- Sciences and Technologies for the Environment and Territory
- Chemical Sciences
- Statistical Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering for the Environment and Territory
- Mathematical-Physical Modelling for Engineering
- Natural Sciences
The closing date for applications is 6 March 2020.
About Eni Angola
Eni has been present in Angola since 1980 and initiated oil production in 1991. Angola is a core country for strategic growth in Eni's global energy operations with around 350 employees in the country. Exploration and production activities in Angola are regulated by concessions and Production Sharing Agreements (PSAs).
In 2018, Eni's production averaged 145,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (146 kboe/d). Our activities are concentrated in the conventional and deep offshore, over a developed and undeveloped area of 21,441 square kilometres (5,303 square kilometres net to Eni).
Two of our major projects in Angola include the West Hub and East Hub developments, located offshore at depths between 450 and 1,500 metres. We are also active in the Angola LNG project and new exploration activities in the country.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people. Learn more about Eni's mission in our video:
Together, we have a greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.