Skills: Process Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client, a leading oil & gas operator, have a contract requirement for a Process Engineer for approx. 6 mths, based onshore in Aberdeen with offshore trips as required. The Process Engineer will support the companies operated assets, providing engineering solutions to the Process TA and offshore team.
- Provide Process Engineering support for two operated assets.
- Line List for both assets (base line design pressures for isolations)
- Review current procedures and update to reflect changes in legislation and operations
- Review of current capacity of the platform as a baseline for future scopes and tie ins
- High Level study into inlet separator pressure reduction
- Second stage produced water optimisation.
- ESOS support
- PSV review on small flowrates
- Provide general process engineering support to maintain safe operations
- Required offshore certifications / experience / licences
- Degree qualified, or equivalent experience
- Qualified to travel offshore in UKCS (preferred)